Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Lol brawl taunts

I would laugh if these taunts were in the game,i laughed so hard at the weegee part,the mario stealing sonic coins because he thinks he does drugs and the ike being cheap line cause its so true.I like the voices of the people who voiced the characters in this animation,really well done good job i liekd it alot and i love playing brawl hope to see more from you!

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL when i clicked this submission i didnt even know it would be a madness tribute but now since i watched it i coundt stop laughing through the whole thing the jokes and everything were funny as hell but i didnt like the end cause it was just nasty... still great work on this 10/10

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Yeah. People watch these and instantly see Madness and are like "FUCKING o'd." Thanks for being a good judge.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Amazing Krinkels Simply Amazing

Amazing work krinkels once again,i have been waiting for mc8 for awhile but im happy to see it out.I cant wait what happens in the next madness episode and i know with the work you've done over the years i know it will be a true masterpiece.Again i say amazing just simply amazing flashwork from a true flash god.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

OMG Best Anime Tutorial Ever.

You are the best dude seriously thank you so much, it helped me alot because im making my anime character for my own series and with this i can also help my other friend i know whos also making his own anime series,he will be very happy :D.I hope you make more tuts.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

pretty good

overall i liked it it was a good submission but the only thing is that i cant beat the black guy because hes to hard i suggjest you make him take less damage on the character then it will be perfect.

Madness Trigger Madness Trigger

this just sucks

if i were you i would seriously
improve because this sucks like playing a E game with bad graphics you should have somebody help you with this even if its not going to be remade or fixed.